Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TV Tuesday


I am a TV lover. If a clip of a TV show catches my attention, I always give it a chance and most of the time they do not disappoint. Sometimes they do (ahem.. Smash). One of these TV shows started with a bang and has done nothing but be amazing since. Every episode grabs (and messes) with your brain and leaves you wanting more, yet hanging on by a thread. An emotional rollercoaster, this show is a must see for everyone. I have gotten my friends into it and my entire family watches it without fail.
Thats right- Scandal! This political drama has caught the attention of most of the nation.... raking in record breaking views each week. Twitter blows up on #ScandalThursday when fans , deemed "gladiators", sit down and experience what the clever writers have woven together. Keep up or you'll be left behind!

The cast is amazing. Each character having their own attitude and distinct down to business style. Kerry Washington is spectacular. Her wardrobe even more spectacular. And the President, known as "Fitz"? Hello hunk!! What a hottie!
Am I right? Tony Goldwyn is truly amazing to look at and yes, even to watch.

So what are you waiting for... got hit the computer and get absorbed into the Scandal family. Soon enough you'll be a gladiator! If you are a fan... whose your favorite character? Don't kill more for saying this but Mellie is my current favorite. I do love a girl whose honest!

Happy Watching!
-Caroline




2 comments:

  1. Great show. Always a surprise twist......like last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about good programs. I'll be tuning in to Scandal

    ReplyDelete

Pages