Friday, February 8, 2013

National Brother Day

Happy National Brother Day! Who knew this day even existed? I sure as heck didn't, but one of the best parts of America is we celebrate everything. We celebrate Mothers, Fathers, independence, Jesus' birth, so it only seems fitting we should celebrate our siblings!

Cheers to my brother who is my best friend purely because he is my only relation by blood. He is a pretty awesome guy for many reasons. For instance, he has phenomanal style. I mean have you ever seen someone put the above combonation of colors (and backwards hat) together in such a dashing way... I think not. Note he keeps it classy by wearing a tie and watch even though he is not in the office. LADIES.. he is single.

In case that didn't grab your heart he is also great with kids. This is a sure way to get any girls heart. Above he is with his greatest admirer, Nick, our wonderfully cute cousin. Good with children... check. Melt my heart. LADIES... he is single (just in case you forgot!)

To my favorite brother (not just because you are my only)- you are the best. Thanks for answering every g-chat every single day despite that fact that you are annoyed and busy at work. Thanks for always watching movies with me even when I whine until you let us watch a romantic comedy. Cheers to many more memories! Hopefully none of them including you killing me for your relationship status reveal. 

Much love-
Caroline





1 comment:

Pages