Monday, February 18, 2013

Movie Monday- a quick pleaser!

Sometimes you want to watch a movie, but you don't want to be up half the night.. right? Well that happens to me a lot since my indecisiveness often times leaves me little time to actually watch a movie. I have the cure! Disney movies are crowd pleasers no matter what age you are. They have humor for adults, but the animation and story please kids. Seriously-- you don't even need a little kid around as an excuse to pop a Disney flick in. The best part? They are short! Most don't run over 1.5 hours and animation these days is phenomenal. My roommate and I both agree everyone needs to go out and see Tangled. Disney's new take on Rapunzel is hilarious, cute, and has some great songs!
Mandy Moore plays the lead. It couldn't be a more perfect fit.. you'll fall in love with her! Her voice is that of an angel in all of the songs.
These two are a dynamic duo and I trust they will entertain you! So go rent or buy it! Totally worth it.. even for adults. Who doesn't love to watch carefree cuteness?! Happy Watching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages