Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Obsessions

Current obsessions:

1. Hunter Boots- I am hoping to snag a pair soon (especially when I go abroad to rainy Ireland!). They have so many great colors and look great with all outfits!
2. Chevron- Some people think this print has gone out of style, but I think it is relatively timeless. Its my generations version of the stripes.
3. LuLu Lemon Yoga Pants- I know people say they are overpriced, but I used my first paycheck to buy a pair. I haven't taken them off since. Totally worth it! The material, way they hug your curves, and comfort make these the best yet. I am consciously choosing another pair because mine are so worn already!
4. Lilly Pultizer stationary- I love the prints and it is inspiration to stay organized and write lots of cute reminders.
5. Brita Water Bottles- These are so helpful in college when your most valued commodity (aka water bottles) run out and you need to trust the water you are drinking. They come in cute colors and are super durable.  The cap unscrews to reveal the filter.
Those are my current obsessions. What are you obsessing over lately?

xoxo
Caroline






1 comment:

Pages