Monday, February 11, 2013

Sunday at the theater!


This weekend my wonderful father surprised the family with tickets to see Jersey Boys. I cannot rave enough about it. My mom, dad, brother and I continue to talk about how amazing it was and we would hands down see it again today. I would have seen it right after I saw it the first time. It was so entertaining- not once was I bored and I was dreading the end because I didn't want to leave. Honestly, it is money well spent and you should splurge because our family had so much fun. One for the memories!

We have seen many many plays (a sort of O'Donnell tradition) and we all agreed this is the top three... we would see it again. Further, I forced my dad to buy the soundtrack that I am happily listening to while I write this post. Clearly, you get our obsession.


The ticket immediately went up on my bulletin board (filled with other pictures as you can see) as a reminder of how much fun it was!

The beautiful theater in Boston. Zach and I continued to debate whether people sit in the balcony seats at all. We have never seen anyone in all our times there!

The ceiling... it is even more gorgeous in person. Below is the stage that was so cleverly manipulated to fit the different areas the characters traveled too.

1 comment:

Pages