Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day lovelies! I hope your day is full of love, hugs, and kisses!

I received a pretty awesome care package in the mail today... just in time for the special day of love! Nothing a college gal or guy loves more than receiving some love from someone else. This package included some awesome goodies!

Lilly Pulitzer notepad and sticky pad...you can do no wrong when it comes to Lilly and organization. Both are extremely awesome. Loving the print too!

A sports bra... pink no less. Every gal needs more of these. You can never have enough!

Some awesome cards from my Mom and Dad... My dad's was witty as always. Not to mention some awesome smelling sachet packets which are always much needed in a stuffy dorm room!

These gloves match a scarf and hat that I got from my grandmother for Christmas. They are so cute and match everything!

This is the real jackpot!! I have been lusting after this Talbots vest for so long, but originally the price was too much to justify. When it went on sale they all got snatched up (clearly everyone was loving it too!) and I thought my chances were gone. However, my mother is the absolute best, most awesome, amazing person for snagging one (and repeatedly lying saying she couldn't find it). I am currently styling it around school and I couldn't be more happy. It is so darn cute and comfy! Thanks Mom and Dad for making my day extra exciting and special!

I leave you with one of the cutest pictures ever. My family is dog-sitting for Tucker, the beautiful (and sassy) dog of one of my teacher/coaches in high school. We sent her a pic of the lovebirds and she appropriately captioned it and posted it on instagram. Melt my heart! Hope you enjoy all the love today! muahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages