Friday, February 15, 2013

Trashy TV- The Real Housewives

Do you guys watch the Real Housewives franchise? I know it is a lot of peoples dirty pleasure. I have to say I am one of them! I watch all of them (except Atlanta and Miami.. got to draw the line somewhere!) The current rotation lands on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
I love all these women because their drama is hilarious and honestly, if they think they are fooling anyone as to their intentions for the show, that is even funnier! They all have some sort of fashion, jewelry, or restaurant that they are trying to promote. Despite the petty ridiculous behavior... I am hooked!!

Kyle has always been my favorite. I actually find her kind of real (ironic I know!). I adore her relationship with her husband (though I question a man who would agree to appear on a reality show) and the way she loves her kids. However, I must admit, her actions this season have made me think she is a little sneaky. BUT if my girl Bethenny Frankel loves her then she is still good in my book. I adore Bethenny!


I will be tuning in weekly to see all the drama hash out. Do you all have dirty pleasures or trashy TV shows you simply cannot tear your eyes from? If you are shaking your head... your lying. Everyone does. I leave you with this simple predicament... team Brandi or team Leann?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages