Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy birthday mom!!

I have a pretty awesome mom. Mainly, she is super patient. I mean really... I have only ever heard her yell at me three times during my life when, I assure you, I have deserved a lot more over the years. She also is the best gift giver ever. No I am really serious. She gives my brother and I gifts we didn't even know we wanted, but alas, we did (bean boots circa Christmas 2008). If you need something, she is on it and usually comes home with it the very same day. She has amazing style, even though I poke fun at how bright her wardrobe is I am constantly borrowing pieces out of jealousy. She is awesome and today is her birthday. So- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I hope you have a fabulous day and I cannot wait to celebrate this weekend!! xoxox.








3 comments:

  1. This is the best birthday gift ever. Thank you so much. You are pretty special too. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. O'DONNELL! Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages