Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fashion Advice

-I do not care how fit you are, there are age limits for bikinis. Dress your age. If you are over 45 (I recently pushed it from 40 for all the women mourning their 30s) you should go buy something with more coverage. There are some really cute one pieces and tankinis out there... you do not have to sacrifice style to be classy.
Helen Miren at far over 45... just no.
50 years old.. I believe I rest my case.


-If you are going out with the girlfriends or even your boyfriend... avoid these looks.
crop tops, see through shirts, too-short too-tight dresses, black bras with white shirts, vamped cleavage.... just no. Know your body, dress your body and you will be a lot more comfortable, happier, less embarrassed, or at least not have to waste your time detagging photos of yourself on facebook.


-If you have a "hot bod", trust me everyone gets it. You do not need to wear super revealing clothes for anyone to notice you are skinny. This advice is never more important than on Halloween when for some reason girls are like... find me a costume that is: Slutty cop, slutty fireman, slutty playboy bunny, slutty sailor,
etc.. Avoid these:

-When attempting to do makeup... less is more. Colored eyeshadow and heavy eyeliner are never okay. NEVER. Avoid these:
It pains me to put Beyonce in this group. 





It may sound cheesy but true beauty comes from inside. If you are feeling good- dressed in something you don't have to readjust or feel bad in- you will be more open and friendly, easily converse with others, and just be able to enjoy yourself.

I leave you with my greatest advice.
if kim kardashian would wear it (makeup or clothing)... its best to put it back and move on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages