Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday weekend re-cap!

This weekend I took a break from everything going on at school (which is a lot in case you were wondering) and headed into Boston to celebrate my birthday, which was on Saturday. The four of us attended a Red Sox game and although it was a little chilly, it wasn't raining so I am counting my blessings. It was super fun to just hang out and take part in one of the best traditions Boston has to offer. The excitement was heightened because its Marathon weekend so the city was buzzing with extra people, Boston police, and giddy family members. The only downside was there was quite a bit of traffic.

The day was super fun and such a great way to celebrate 20 years of life! I think the day was a big hit with everyone!

In front of "sweet caroline's"--across the street from jerry remy's where we had lunch. Super yummy if you all are looking for a spot to go before a game (or in general). Its a sports bar atmosphere and right next to Fenway.
With Wally. Classic photo that my brother is oddly obsessed with. In case you were wondering how "boston" I truly am, I have a pillow pet that is Wally. His birthday is the day after mine as well, which I take as fate that we are meant to be friends.
Fenway.
We headed back to Zach's apartment to do a little cake and presents since he wasn't come home after. 

Lighting the candles on the cake... trying to accomplish it all at once made me realize how old 20 is since it took quite some time to light 20 candles. 
Made a wish and blew out all the candles in one try (it took all I had). I am hoping 20 will be my best year yet!

Note: That beautiful necklace was a gift from my best friend, Danielle, for my birthday. Is it not gorgeous?! I couldn't resist incorporating it into my outfit.. even if I was going to a baseball game. A little accessorizing never hurt anyone!

Happy Monday!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages