Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Outfit- piece by piece

I threw together my Easter outfit really quickly. I didn't really feel like planning things out before I left from school and I ended up packing very little. I had an outfit that was comfortable and cute, but the hemline didn't flatter me so at promptly 8:47 (we were leaving at 9 am) I quickly switched and ended up being very happy with my outfit.

I hope you all had a fabulous, relaxing, family filled weekend celebrating! We hosted with my grandparents and uncle here... so it was quiet and I certainly missed my cousins... suppose I will have to wait until graduation season to go crazy with them!

I wore this grey maxi skirt (on sale now at The Loft) that is super comfortable. Elastic waste and stretchy material, it was perfect for all the kneeling and up and down of Church.
I wore these wedges (Mossimo from Target). These are the best shoes I have bought in a while. Mostly because they match everything and the color blends with the skin to be oober flattering against the ankle. They are a great height (not too high!) and classic with every outfit!
I wore this pink blazer (Gap- old.. out of stock) as a pop of color. Mine was a bit looser and a-line to match the long look flow of the skirt. Underneath I wore a simple white shirt.
I wanted a pop of color so I layered this beneath the blazer. It actually made a huge difference. It pulled the outfit together and made me look actually quite fashionable if I do say so myself.

This outfit proves that buying cute simple pieces is the best way to go. I threw together what I had and boom...I got a really cute and comfy outfit. It made me feel at ease the entire day to truly enjoy our house guests!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages