Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Photo Dump!


I hope you all had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day! We celebrated pretty well around these parts since it is the only day of the year when cops don't break anything up. Here is some random photo-dumping constructed throughout the day!
No caption necessary



This was my roommate freshman year... it was so good to see her! Note: It was also freezing outside.








Note someone randomly gave me a cup at some point and I was obsessed with not just throwing it on the ground so I carried around an empty cup the entire day. It was so obviously empty as I am basically holding it upside down in every picture. Everyone got a crack out of me and that cup all day!

Casey, my favorite freshman, and I celebrating as two red heads!
I got a crack out of the google header yesterday (seen below). I had to look something random up and when that popped up all I could do was laugh. How cute! Of course I snapped a photo of it on my phone to share with you all since I thought it was so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages