Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday

The newest trend for the summer (I am officially predicting) is the maxi skirt. I am obsessed and on the hunt for these perfect items! While I haven't found one that I adore yet, here are some I am lusting over!
Their tops are completely ridiculous, but the chevron is such a statement piece, while still being comfortable! More chevron love:




Navy chevron











Grey Chevron
Super chic and girly.
                                        Super cute and preppy.

The best part is they are super flattering on all body types. They are all eye popping-perfect for a dinner party- yet super comfortable so you don't have to worry about readjusting your outfit 24/7. In case you don't believe me.... Celebs are rocking the style too.
Rachel Bilson, Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Richie
Especially great during pregnancy.


So keep your eyes peeled because these will be flying off the shelves!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages