Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Documentary Review: Escape Fire

I love documentaries. I have a personality that is super curious. I love to learn about how people live, their life story, goals, dreams, aspirations, and so on. Some documentaries can be oober boring with interviews and nothing that sets it apart. Some are amazingly done, complete with music, a great story, and a lot of passion. I recently just watched on of those.



It was called Escape Fire and it was all about the health care system in America. There is no doubt that it is not serving our country the best it could, but unlike Sicko, done by Michael Moore, this film does not provide a one way, leftist view. This movie outlines all the advantages and disadvantages there is to our system. It takes a first hand look inside hospitals with doctors, pediatricians, clinic doctors and experts in the healthcare field. A special spotlight shines on drug use in the military after injuries or deployment.


 Whether or not you know much about our system, this movie is well worth it. You can rent it on Itunes, Apple TV and purchase it in stores. I really suggest you give it a go. It is super interesting and despite the content, never once was I bored. Plus- as Americans I believe it is our duty to be informed!


Enjoy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages