Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OOTD

Outfit of the Day.

On days when I have three classes I attempt to look nice so people don't think I am a bum. I mean I totally judge those who don't even put themselves together enough to look like they didn't just roll out of bed.

The most important thing is that the outfit is comfortable because the last thing I need during class is rearranging or having to pull my pants up and other general annoyances we have as girls!

Now- I am no fashion blogger and the pics are with a dorm room mirror, so don't judge the crazy faces and cramped space I had to manipulate myself into to snap a photo!





The shirt is flowy material- super breathable, quarter sleeve, gathered neck. Talbots Fall/Winter 2012 line.

Black jeans (a staple in everyones wardrobe.. you can pair anything with them!)- Old Navy;currently in stock. The shoes are grey TOMS (Nordstroms).

This jacket is unbelievable and I think everyone should get one! Its the Patagonia Womens Coat- Grey and magenta accents. I got mine through North River Outfitters Boston Ma, but its available on the Patagonia website. It was super cold out so I had to put something on.

It dips in the back... super flattering, super warm, super comfortable.

I tied my hair back because I got up at 8:35 and had to be hiking my butt to class at 8:45 (go me for getting myself together so quick!)... to add cuteness I really believe in small details, so I added a simple black bow to match the pants and boom- the hair goes from drab to fab. I added two rings (cannot remember where I got them) for a little sparkle and bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages