Monday, March 25, 2013

Needlepoint Mania!

My newest purchases came from a company-Smathers and Branson- which is an entirely needlepoint company. Custom pieces galore like these:





So much cute stuff... they have wallets, belts for both genders, coasters, keyfobs (above), hats, and so much more! Their customer service is amazing and so friendly. They are always available. The only thing is shipping takes a while(6-8 weeks for things not in stock), so order early!

Here are the things I have accumulated over time:
This is the keyfob for Middlesex that I got for Christmas from my brother. I also have one that is purple with the HC emblem for Holy Cross.
These are the Dartmouth coasters I gifted my brother for Christmas. So cute!
The shamrock hat I ordered in celebration of my coming year of abroad studies!
I got my brother this credit card wallet a few years back... the lettering is a different font and it is navy and red color combo. It is so classic and one of a kind. He loves it!


I really recommend their products. Not only are they durable and lasting, but they are personalized and the website is so easy to navigate to find the perfect gift. If you are monogramming or personalizing I would consider calling. They place the order for you and are super quick and helpful about making sure your order arrives on time and in mint condition. Remember, personalized items take a bit longer to ship... so plan ahead!

These gifts are so special and things that will last a lifetime, so check out their website here:
http://www.smathersandbranson.com/


happy shopping!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages